Friday, September 28, 2007

NFL Picks Week Four

I know, the last two weeks I haven't done well at all...but seriously, 0-3 Saints? 1-2 Chargers? These were the teams that were supposed to go to the Superbowl!

Ah, well, let's try this again, shall we?

Houston over Atlanta. Houston has flat out impressed me; they're playing like the Nets did the season after they got Jason Kidd when all of a sudden they just started winning.

Baltimore over Cleveland. I don't really know why I'm picking this. Maybe because I like Maryland's state flag better? Yeah? Okay!

Chicago over Detroit. Let's just say it's my upset special...(Okay, upset and Detroit should not be used in the same sentence unless that sentence is 'Detroit will upset...', but that's the fun of English!)

Green Bay over Minnesota. Farve's having a great year, and while the Packers probably won't go 16-0, I have a tough time picking against them this week.

Tampa Bay over Carolina. Let's just say I like pirates.

Pittsburgh over Arizona. Probably the easiest pick I've made all week.

Philadelphia over the Giants. Just spiting the brother, here...

New England over Cincinnati. The Patriots just don't seem to understand the concept of 'losing'. (Or, playing clean for that matter but that's besides the point...)

New York Jets over Buffalo. Nope, still not picking over NYJ, and as I'm going to that game, why would I? Really, now!

Dallas over St. Louis. Unlike Giants fans, it really doesn't bother me that the Cowboys are 3-0...

Oakland over Miami, though this one is really more or less a push...

Seattle over San Francisco. I'm not really sure about this one, but since I was abandoned in Italy by a guy from SF, I'm picking Seattle (no, I am not making that up...)

Indianapolis over Denver. It's the whole Peyton thing.

San Diego over Kansas City. The Chargers have to win eventually, right?


Back later with Pregame Notes and what-have-you

No comments:

Post a Comment