Thursday, February 7, 2008

If My Grad School Application Could Talk...

...It'd be saying, finally, what took you so darned long?

The application is complete, just need my transcripts and professors' recommendations, and am on my way to getting that taken care of as well.

It will be a great feeling when I no longer have this lurking over my head like the giant black anvil of doom.


As for my thesis, I'm on page 15 of what will theoretically become 80. Tomorrow I'm going to work on The Season for Sunday (yum!) and attempt to catch our school's production of The Vagina Monologues as my friend is involved in the production. Saturday and Sunday, then, I'll be doing more work on the thesis, but over all, while I'm not progressing perfectly, I am progressing better than I thought I'd be.


SIX days to go.

Actually, at this rate, it's almost five.

No comments:

Post a Comment