Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You Know Spring Training's Right Around the Corner When...

...Oh, it begins invading your dreams...


Okay, so I haven't had any sanity for a few months now, but I have a feeling you knew that.

Is it me or does it feel like we're getting all the late nineties guys back? From the '98 team we have Posada, Jeter, Rivera, Pettitte still playing. Joe Girardi is our manager.

David Cone is in the broadcast booth, which also houses Paul O'Neil (and a buncha others, but not on the '98 team), and now, Tino Martinez will also be at Spring Training.


I don't know about you, but when I got Paul O'Neil, Tino Martinez, Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada, Joe Girardi, Mo Rivera, Andy Pettitte an David Cone all in the same building?

Those are some real good vibes.


Seven to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment