Friday, February 29, 2008

Mmmm, Aaaah, Baseball

So what if the first game of the Spring is against a college team and not televised?

It's still a game.

So what if the score doesn't actually matter?

It's still a game.

It's still a game, and from now to the end of October, there will be a game, somewhere. There might still be snow on the ground, and a ridiculous wind chill for this time of year, but there is a baseball game today, and that is wonderful.

***

As luck would have it, I have stuff to do during part of today's game, though that doesn't matter much as the game's not televised.

I had hoped to liveblog Sunday's, but 2 PM is the only time a member of a group for one of my projects can meet, and there's no saying how long it'll take, so I'll have to DVR the game.

Have I mentioned I am totally NOT a fan of group projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment