Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pregame Notes 07 May 2008

These are short because I'm in the middle of packing, but here goes:

Tonight, Chien Ming Wang looks to go to 7-0, but to do so, he'll have to beat Cliff Lee, who currently has an ERA under one. Yes, you read that right--Lee's ERA is 0.96.

Meanwhile, Derek Jeter and Hideki Matsui each have their own streaks to keep going--Matsui is looking at a 16 game hitting streak.

Meanwhile, here in Syracuse, it looks like the heavens are about to let loose...



More later, if I don't succumb to 'death by packing'.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the Yanks will "fix" that ERA for Cliffie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody is expecting a very low scoring game. Watch it end up like 12-10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pretend I understand half of what you say on here (I've got enough trouble with hockey) but I think your blog is awesome anyway, Fir. Just had to say that before I accidently close the window and lose this page like I've done about six times already... er yeah... happy packing!

    - Isila

    ReplyDelete