Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy and Healthy

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2008!

2007 was certainly an eventful year, both in baseball and in my own life, and 2008 looks like it will certainly not be a let-down.

I could recount everything that happened to me in 2007, but I'll leave it is as this: If you asked me on 31 December 2006 what I'd be doing on 31 December 2007, I can guarantee you the answer would not have been 'updating my NY Yankees blog.'

It's amazing how some years can utterly change your life...


So here's to a happy, healthy New Year and what say 27 for 08?




(If you are out celebrating tonight, please use a driver or spend the night.)

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* You didn't mention mass transit! No one ever mentions mass transit! Take a subway or bus if you're partying like it's 2099. Most systems run extra service just for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* NYC mass transit doesn't run out here in the hinterlands :-P

    ReplyDelete