Monday, December 24, 2007

Joyeux Noel

Wishing everyone who celebrates a Merry Christmas and a pleasant and relaxing holiday.

Haven't got much planned myself; might see a movie and do the obligatory dinner of Chinese food, but I'm not sure we, as a family can agree on a movie.

One thing to make the nights seem a bit shorter:

We're now on the upswing, with less days between now and 14 February, when pitchers and catchers report, than between the last out of the 2007 World Series and today.

Though I will easily admit it hasn't felt like it's been over fifty five days since November 1...



Here's to a safe ride for Santa ;)

1 comment:

  1. :-) I'll be enjoying fried catfish, hush puppies, heart of palm salad, and Miller chill.

    Not at all a White Xmas here - folks were surfing when I ran along the beach the other day.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete