Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh Thesis, My Thesis

For those of you that are busy keeping track of my personal life (STALKER!), I have the following announcement to make:

As of 1.04 AM, Tuesday, 22 April 2008, I have finished writing the final draft of my thesis.

I met with my adviser on Monday to go over the "rough" draft, thus the product in his email inbox is the final copy.

All that's left now is to defend it.


(You are now returned to your regularly scheduled baseball programming).

My friend and I just purchased tickets to the Syracuse Sky Chiefs-Scranton Yankees game this Saturday. If you're in the area, lower-level seating can be had for $9.00; we paid that price for fourth row behind the SWB dugout. If you decide to go, stop by and say hi, you know what I look like!

1 comment:

  1. wooo congrats rebecca! i know the feeling

    ReplyDelete