Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Blog Note and Whatnot

Purist Bleeds Pinstripes now has a Facebook page!

Click here to go to it, and add yourself to the fan list...if, of course, you are a fan.

So, of course the Bonds news breaks as I'm in the airport, and the battery on the computer is dying, which I guess is the sort of irony that fills my life.

However, upon arrival in New Jersey, my father told me that Monday night he went to a dinner at which Jim Leyritz spoke.

I was a little jealous.

Okay, I was very jealous.

Again, such is my life.

1 comment:

  1. What a week OJ on his way back to prison after getting away the first time,The Greatest player in baseball can't find anyone to pay him that money and comes crawling back,and Barry Bonds might be out of the Hall of fame no matter how good his stats are.

    No wonder people like sports.

    ReplyDelete