Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yankees ALDS Game One--Pregame Notes

So this is it.

What else is there to say? This one matters. They all matter now.

Torre's lineup has no surprises, except perhaps for Posada batting fifth ahead of Matsui, but given Matsui's September swoon, it's not too abnormal. Giambi is out and the Mient Man is in, but I wouldn't have expected different with Wang on the mound.


It's been a while since Wang's pitched, but then again, it's been a while since anyone's pitched.

The roster has been scrutinized by nearly everyone else, so I won't do it here.

I am leaning against live blogging during the game, but if something crazy happens, I'll probably post about it.

I'm going to try to get some actual coursework done before the game starts. This time, when the game comes on, nothing else takes precedence...

No comments:

Post a Comment